Are you visiting the San Diego area and looking for some fun, local attractions? Well, look no further than the San Diego Zoo. Whether you’re traveling with a minivan full of kids or it’s just you in town for a business trip, the EZ Rent A Van staff urges its customer to check out one of our area’s must-see attractions.
The San Diego Zoo is one of the top zoos in the U.S., having been named for multiple years as the number-one zoo in the nation. Here’s what we think makes the San Diego Zoo a step above the rest:
- Animals: The San Diego Zoo has a diverse collection of both regional and exotic animals. From an anaconda to a koala, you can get up close to animals from around the world. You can enjoy reptiles, mammals, amphibians, and more.
- Gardens: Another cool feature of the San Diego Zoo is its gardens, featuring everything from bogs to native Hawaiian plant life.
- Play Areas: If you’re traveling with kids, you’ll love all the designated play areas designed with kids in mind.
- Entertainment: From animal shows to 4D movies, the San Diego Zoo has entertainment that appeals to all ages and interests.
- Dining and Shopping: You can plan to enjoy a meal or take home a souvenir from this top zoo. It has many different eating and shopping options.
Ready for a day at the zoo? Check out the San Diego Zoo website for everything you need to know about admission rates, hours of operation, and planning your day.
If you need a van rental for your visit to the zoo or your California vacation, be sure to call EZ Rent A Van. We have a wide range of quality rental vans that includes minivans, 12-passenger vans, 15-passenger vans, and more. Check out our rental inventory and current specials, and contact us at our San Diego location at (760) 846-6223 to make a reservation.